Nutrient rich, Seaweed is one of nature’s superior ingredients, used to achieve healthy, beautiful skin.
A rich source of trace minerals such as amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins and anti-inflammatory properties means seaweed is highly effective in restoring, hydrating, calming and leaving the skin more elasticated and supple.
Seaweed can reduce the appearance of ageing and skin imperfections such as cellulite and dermal discolouration.
In the wild, seaweed has the ability to regenerate itself at rapid rates. Seaweed cells do not comprise of vascular tissue, but rather contain a gel substance that holds the cells together.
This is why seaweed has a proven efficacy in regenerating and revitalising our skin. You can try it for yourself, with our nutrient rich seaweed skincare products.
Seaweed really is nature’s superior ingredient!
The 5 benefits of using a Seaweed based skincare range is:
- HYDRATING - Seaweed is mineral and nutrient rich so it nourishes and hydrates your skin, without blocking your pores. Indulge your skin with our seaweed body moisturiser!
- SOOTHING - Seaweed contains natural chemicals called phenolic compounds. Phenolic compounds contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which calm and soothe your skin. These antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties assist to alleviate inflammation, irritation and redness of your skin.
- PURIFYING - Seaweed has high levels of magnesium and calcium which promotes decongestion and the extraction of toxins. Seaweed further benefits your skin during purification by supplementing your skin with the much needed minerals; potassium and iodine. Your skin needs potassium as it protects skin cell integrity therefore keeping your skin hydrated and moisturised. Iodine is a natural antibacterial and research shows it accelerates skin repair and rejuvenation. Purify your skin with our seaweed body mud mask!
- ANTI-AGING - Seaweed helps reduces appearance of ageing and skin imperfections. Due to the high levels of iodine contained in seaweed your skin will be assisted to rejuvenate and repair which leaves your skin looking supple and smooth. Seaweed also contains high levels of Calcium which helps your body to generate new skin cells faster. If your skin does not have enough calcium it will have a dry appearance. Nourish and cleanse our skin with our seaweed body & hand wash!
- EXFOLIATING – Seaweed contains high levels of Calcium which assists your body to shed dead skin cells (exfoliation of the skin). Dried Seaweed is also a fantastic natural product that can be used in body scrubs as an abrasive to exfoliate your skin and remove dead skin cells whilst proving nutrient rich mineral supplementation. Dried seaweed is a wonderful replacement of alternatives such as microbeads as microbeads are very damaging to our environment and marine life. Exfoliate and soften your skin with our seaweed body scrub!