Australian Green Clay has been used for 100's of years, due to it's high absorbency and medicinal properties.
Rich in minerals, iron oxides, and decomposed plant material, Australian Green Clay makes a perfect accompaniment to Seaweed, hence why we selected it for our Seaweed Body Mud Mask and Seaweed Body Scrub.
7 reasons your skin will thank you for using Australian Green Clay:
- Australian Green Clay is beneficial for cleansing your skin by extracting toxins, oil and dirt from your pores. Your skin will be left detoxed, purified and refined.
- Australian Green Clay is not irritating and suitable for use on sensitive skin. Your skin will feel calm and any redness will be reduced.
- Australian Green Clay is effective in treating acne-prone and oily skin. Your skin will feel balanced and clarified, without causing inflammation.
- Australian Green Clay can assist to stimulate cell regeneration to speed up healing and skin repair. Your skin will be cleared of any possible blemishes and black heads whilst healing of existing imperfections is promoted.
- Australian Green Clay can assist to reduce the size of your pores. All toxins, oil, dirt and dead skin cells will be removed from your pores to leave your skin with a supple and glowing appearance.
- Australian Green Clay can assist to reduce the appearance of scars. Your skin will be supported to rejuvenate cells, accelerating the healing process and promoting fading of scars.
- Australian Green Clay can revitalise dull flaky skin. Toxins, oil, dirt and dead skin cells will be removed from your pores whilst blood circulation is stimulated. Your skin will be left feeling refreshed and looking radiant.